Sam Edelman Shoe
- Responsible for sourcing, designing, sketching and producing the American Eagle Outfitters collection.
- Build line from conceptual sketches to final approved prototypes.
- Travel to China 4-5 times a year to work on development, production and quality control and continues working very closely with the technicians in our China office.
- Communicates daily with overseas offices regarding the status of products and approvals.
- Continues to assist with sketching and development of the Libby Edelman and SE Boutique collections.
- Heads development of footwear collection for Aeropostale including sketching, sourcing and production.
- Established and maintained effective working relationships with license partner's senior management in order to provide products that aligns with their brand vision and customer.
- Works with Trend Department as well as licensed brands senior management to design products that are brand appropriate and market relevant.
- Responsible for creating line sheets, shortlists and general organization of all licensed brands.
- Works with fellow designers to mentor and improve their sketching skills.
- Develops color palettes and material lists each season in conjunction with Trend Department for individual licensed brand.
- Shop for inspirational designs each season.
- Work closely with sales team to monitor sales trends.
- Effectively manages time and multi-tasks, as well as pays strong attention to detail, and works within a team environment.