Business Process Outsourcing Associate
1.Responsible for the completion of the straightforward and stand alone tasks with possible high volume transactions following predefined procedures more specifically, the primary role is to review completeness and accuracy of insurance enrollment to ensure that health care policy guidelines are followed.
2. Ensure that necessary updates in the system are done accurately and timely.
3. Evaluate applications and other membership materials for completeness.
4. Enter new member applications into the system.
5. Resolve routine questions and problems and escalate more complex problems to higher levels as needed
6. Ensure Membership enrolment is processed through the system.
7. Analyzing and processing all work orders in batches: evaluate eligibility and add new members, update of member info, termination of members.
8. Ensure timely maintenance of membership
9.Review system for accuracy and completeness related to rates
10. Escalation of issues to direct supervisor
11. Other task / ad hoc responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
12. Ensure that individual & team quality of work meets or exceeds SLA targets.