Analyst Supply Purchasing
BHP Billiton Shared Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Demonstrate an overriding commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Community (HSEC)
- Ensure alignment with and compliance to internal controls including the BHP Billiton Charter and Code of Business Conduct, Group Level Documents, agreements, systems, standards and procedures
- Personally manage a high volume of purchasing requests and associated queries from internal customers and vendors via phone, email and workflow.
- Ensure safe, reliable supply, and value for money for non- contract purchase orders
- Good understanding of and capacity to efficiently operate within 1SAP to raise Purchase Orders, interrogate existing orders and perform other tasks in relation to customer/vendor queries.
- Actively participate in ensuring Monitoring & Controlling activities are executed and take corrective actions as required.
- Provide assistance with internal and external audit requirements
- Actively contribute towards achieving set performance targets and KPIs
- Sound understanding of relevant BHPB Procurement Standards and proactive application of these in all dealings
- Develop supportive relationships with others in the team and demonstrate and promote
operational discipline when executing day-to- day activities
- Participate in various projects such as Ariba in various capacities, as required