Dedicated and self-motivated Registered Nurse (RN) and BSN specializing in the areas of diabetes care and education. Outstanding team player; passionate about delivering the highest level of overall patient satisfaction. Consistently empathetic; actively listens and quickly establishes rapport in order to deliver superior patient care and advocacy. Exudes exemplary independent judgment and critical thinking abilities.
- Performs well in high-pressure, fast-paced environments through the effective use of exceptional multitasking abilities; able to quickly and smoothly diffuse high-stress situations
- Provides instruction in health practices in regards to child obesity, healthy eating/snacks, nutrition and, exercise.
- Dependable and knowledgeable as it relates to diabetes; skilled in the delivery of related education through the use of exceptional presenting skills and facilitation of monthly community awareness groups
- Ability to utilize patient management skills to enhance quality of life and increase patient satisfaction
- Nurtures relationships ensuring the highest level of quality and care; offers education through use of therapeutic communications and reliable support
- Seeking an RN or Certified Diabetes Educator role with a dynamic and innovative facility that will allow for leverage of skills and offer professional development opportunities