MAS AWANA SERVICES SDN BHD
Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi Business Park
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities.
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings.
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer.
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages.
- Arrange for repairs when necessary.
- Remedy any problems or defects.
- Be fully in charge of hiring, managing and training kitchen staff.
- Oversee the work of subordinates.
- Estimate staff’s workload and compensations.
- Maintain records of payroll and attendance.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers.