Watertech Chemistry (M) Sdn. Bhd. - Puchong, Selangor
Basic familiarity with principles and practices of wastewater treatment system including its components such as operating valves, pumps and motors. Proficient in principles and methods of chemical analyses; effects and problems of industrial wastewater treatment processes; and complying with Malaysian Department of Environment (DOE) regulations.
- Operated pilot plant study for fluoride removal using activated alumina
- Managed and coordinated a wide range of projects from design through commissioning
- Prepared tender documents and managed contracts
- Built and maintained relationship with clients and government officials
- Liaised with local authorities, government agencies, clients, contractors, suppliers and other consultants
- Obtained client and regulatory approvals for project proposals
- Monitored the progress of projects from beginning to end - from the feasibility stage, to design through to construction and handover
- Experience with performing jar tests to determine the effectiveness of chemical treatment of wastewater for purposes of WWTP design proposal or treatment improvements/troubleshooting.
- Performed laboratory tests on industrial effluent including COD, Ammoniacal Nitrogen, etc.
- Consistently monitored the performance of WWTP in terms of weekly effluent discharge quality to ensure DOE requirements are met, and analyzed and resolved quality concerns
- Responsible for preparation and evaluation of technical drawings, plant layout and P&I Diagram for projects
- Responsible for turnover documents such as as-built drawings, operation and maintenance manual, and testing & commissioning report
- Prepared quotations for existing and new customer accounts through application of products and services to resolve customer requirements and maintain consistent service levels to maintain and win business
- Assisted sale department to attend sales calls and enquiries
- Knowledge in scheduled waste management as per accordance to DOE requirements