Test Product Engineer
NXP (Freescale) Semiconductor
- Managing & monitoring final manufacturing requirements consisted of engineering characteristics, customer specifications & document management for responsible products; which consisted of digital networking & automotive devices.
- Support development and implementation of strategies to achieve profitable target on responsible products through cost reduction and yield enhancement projects.
- Responsible for all aspects of engineering activities including verification for intermittent failures and understanding failure analysis reports.
- Performing basic debugging tools & data pulling for continuous improvement.
- Understanding on interpreting the SPC tools prior any presentation review on product improvement projects.
- Continuous support on data analysis upon new process & equipment qualification to maintain product quality & reliability.
- Daily production & output review for respective products & support in-line production activities including Super 5S & Gemba.
- Leader & Key User for Departmental Program Management Checklist - Visual Basic.
- Final Manufacturing (Test) Department Coordinator for selected excursion
- Recognized with Technical Excellent Award with "Workstation Conversion from XW8400 to Z800" which improved ~30% of overall test time..
- Recognized with BRAVO Awards (2013 & 2016) for "C90 Devices Asssembly Site Transfer Internalization (Cost Reduction)" & "Mitsui Leadframe Crisis Qual (Support Customer Supply)"
- Increased Productivity via Operating System (OS) Replacement on production tester setup from UNIX to WINDOWS OS.
- Cost Reduction & Test Time Savings with Burn In Elimination & Test Consolidation for C45 devices.
- Team Leader to drive Retest Rate Improvement by ~20% in 1 quarter via Optimal Plus tools. Completed & achieved targeted goal in Quarter 3, 2015.
- Responsible & completed C28 New Product Introduction (NPI) production startup.
- Product Ownership Transfer for Automotive devices