Managing Consultant/Independent Contractor
The Right Training Group
- Provided development and project management support to number of organizations, including: RGA, Argo Tea, Grant Thornton, Accenture, Northwestern University, Chicago Public Schools: 21st Century Community Learning Center Program, Thomson, NETg, Illinois Park and Recreation Association, Metricom Corporation, Edify/S1 Banking, and Glide Foundation Education Program.
- Developed strategic partnerships and business relationships with clients, consultants, managed ongoing relations with various committees, chaired education programs at local conferences and identified workshop facilitators, developed speaker contracts, and delivered train-the-trainer workshops to workshop facilitators.
- Developed business plans, maintained project financials, responded to RFP, secured project resources, negotiated contracts, and paid resources, and created and managed education budgets.
- Collaborated with internal resources, teams and subject matter experts.
- Performed job analysis, task analysis, concept mapping, performance analysis, and market analysis and SWOT analysis.
- Designed project management documents to outline business goals, training objectives, performance objectives, media selection, project plans, project team and stakeholders; and marketing plans.
- Completed numerous projects: Retail Sales System Training, Application Design School, Leadership Development Program, Business Consulting Fundamentals, Adult Literacy, Wireless Reseller Training, Emergency Safety E-Learning, Module Program, Computerized Banking Administrator Training Program, and Diversity Awareness Program. Established new learning delivery systems to include e learning, audio/web teleconference, and video/audio self study education.Developed blended leadership training education programs.