Sales and Marketing Manager, Principal
Ford Builders, Inc.
When I joined the company in 2003 it was with the objective of helping the company achieve dramatic growth over the coming five years. The goal was average annual growth of at least 50% from 2004-2008.
- Established an aggressivemultimedia marketing plan which included but was not limited to Internet campaigns, a website, direct mail, print advertising and word of mouth incentives.
- Conceptualized and created a sales process to increase lead conversion rates (closing rates) for our sales team. Upon implementation, lead conversion rates increased by 60%.
- Developed, documented and implemented all sales and marketing processes from the initial point of contact with a client to the final closing of the contract.
- Personally negotiated and signed over $11.2 Million in contracts.
- Through the implementation of my marketing and sales plan and my personal sales achievements, I was able to help the company realize an average annual growth of 158.27% for the years 2004-2008, shattering the previously stated goal of 50% per year.