Department of the Army (DA) | Department of Defense (DoD)
Achieved operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepared and completed action plans; implemented production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolved problems; completed audits; identified trends; determined system improvements; implemented change.
- Proven competency in U. S. government project management including history of highly effective project planning and successful execution.
- Spearheaded and directed 100% implementation of U.S. government organizational Intranet/SharePoint Dashboard, resulting in greater speed and access to information for both internal staff and selected outside agencies.
- Assured 100% programmatic and budgetary compliance of programs according to funding objectives.
- Bolstered productivity and saved government approximately $500K through playing key role in restructuring organizational maintenance procedures; re-engineered all financial and data management processes and related systems; redesigned all related jobs, resulting in enriched staff development.
- Addressed deeply rooted, beneath-the-surface systemic causes of organizational problems/conflicts instead of merely tackling known symptoms.
- Handpicked to serve multiple leadership roles for U.S. government business areas of up to 50 direct reports and up to 2400 indirect reports.
- Managed staffing, recruitment, appraising, analysis and firing employees for organizations ranging in size from 30 and up to 2400+.
- Served as the Senior Records Manager (RM) responsible for leading, planning and managing the organizational records management program for both core governmental mission and administrative records, regardless of medium or format.
- Formulated and oversaw the implementation of organizational policy and guidance for record-keeping in accordance with the organizational strategic plan.
- Responsible for observing a records management staff of over 30 FTEs and making sure files and records were entered correctly.
- For government organizations ranging in size from 300 to 2400+, planned, developed, and administered records management policies designed to facilitate effective and efficient handling of business records and other information.
- Planned and executed development and implementation of records management policies intended to standardize filing, protecting, and retrieving records, reports, and other information contained on paper, microfilm, computer program, or other media.
- Coordinated and directed, through subordinate managers, activities of departments involved with records management analysis, reports analysis, and supporting technical, clerical micrographics, and printing services.
- Evaluated staff reports, utilizing knowledge of principles of records and information management, administrative processes and systems, cost control, governmental record keeping requirements, and organizational objectives.
- Conferred with other administrators to assure 100% compliance with policies, procedures, and practices of records management program.
- Ensured 100% accountability and preservation of key government organizational documents via implementation of aggressive Knowledge Management (KM) activities.
- Experience surging performance of multibillion-dollar enterprise in a variety of capacities, including Operations, HR, Quality, Business Continuity, Marketing/PR/Social Media, Training, Strategic Planning, Project Management and exit strategies.
- Via an enterprise-wide SharePoint and Knowledge Management (KM) system, improved the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organization’s mission - specifically, supported better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Planned, organized, directed, reviewed, coordinated, and established controls for all organizational records activities.
- Over 15 years in managing and directing entire organizational maintenance activities for over 300+ vehicles and over $45 million worth of organizational equipment.
- Maintained maintenance records and tracked work orders, spare parts and maintenance history of equipment and more through computerized systems; results were 100% administrative audit compliance and an 99% operational readiness rate for all equipment.
- Resolved in 3 months over 182 outstanding vehicular maintenance modified work orders (MWOs) totaling over $1 million; investigation concluded only 10 MWOS needed at a cost to government of only $1000.