Front of House Manager
* Reporting to General Manager
* To anticipate guest needs, act upon and follow up guest requests and deliver a level of service and responsiveness that generates compliments
* Recruiting professional staff
* Maintain positive and effective communication between the reception team and the housekeeping team
* Ensure communication procedures are effective and efficient on a day to day basis, so that service standards are not compromised
* Maintain strict security procedures within department, reporting any potential risks to the General Manager
* Co ordinate with Head Chef to make sure the kitchen is well stocked, by ordering the daily supplies
* Ordering bar supplies to maintain appropriate stock levels.
* Preparing daily sales reports
* Cash handling ,conductingstock control, cost control and cash control
* Preparing Duty rosters and scheduling the staff in various departments.
* To carry out Duty Management functions as required.