- Accomplished SAP R/3 and NetWeaver Basis Administrator with more than 16 years of SAP Basis technical experience specializing in design, planning, implementation and daily technical support; data archiving; security and performance tuning.
- Industries: Biotech, Pharmaceuticals, Public Sector, Apparel, Aerospace, Manufacturing
- Leadership roles implementing SAP at several Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
- Extensive experience performing installs, upgrades, and system copies of ABAP and dual stack ABAP/Java instances.
- Expert knowledge in performance monitoring and tuning and daily Basis technical support including troubleshooting of SAP, Oracle, and UNIX based systems.
- Strong background assisting in architectural design, planning and providing SAP technical architecture and support training.
- Lectured at seminars worldwide for the SAP Professional Journal. Interviewed by technical publications, including Computerworld magazine. Prior Government Security Clearance held.
- Author, Basis Administration for SAP, Prima Publishing, Rocklin, CA
- Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Informix, Access, MaxDB, DB2
- OS: SAP, UNIX, HP-UX, SUN SOLARIS, AIX, WINDOWS
- Software: VMware, Java, C++, Perl, Visual Basic
- SAP NetWeaver Components: ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, Solution Manager, J2EE, NetWeaver 2004s, Portals, XI, SLD, APO, JAVA, SRM, SCM, CUA, 4.7 Enterprise, BW, FI/CO, MM, PP, SAPGUI, TMS, BI 7.0, PI 7.0, EP 7.0, HR and HCM (ESS/MSS/e-Recruit), Adobe
- Third Party: Redwood, Tivoli, Wiley, Vertex, Veritas, Realtech
- Certifications: SAP R/3 Basis and Oracle DBA