HR Operations & Analytics Manager
B&M Global Services Manila Inc (GSM)
Moved to the HR Operations & Analytics role with the responsibility over Compensation & Benefits (C&B), Timekeeping, Performance Management, Rewards & Recognition, and Global Talent Analytics. Concurrently the HR Business Partner for Global Finance and Global Knowledge Management.
- As HR Operations & Analytics Manager
- Leads a team of 6 HR professionals in delivering the C&B, Timekeeping, Performance Management, and Rewards Recognition programs for GSM.
- Manages the delivery and administration of salary structures for GSM, following established practices around Total Compensation Surveys.
- Responsible for the delivery and administration of company and government benefits such as, but is not limited to, paid leaves, allowances, health and life insurance, government-related loan requests, and claims.
- Leads the creation and delivery of Global Talent reports being used by Global Leaders in preparing pitches for clients, managing staff, and making Talent-related strategies and decisions.
- As HR Business Partner:
- Provides strategic advise to Department Heads, Managers, and Supervisors of assigned account, with respect to Human Resources issues. This includes, but is not limited to, organizational structure, employee movement, employee relations-related issues.
- Performed "coffee talks" with all the teams under the assigned account that resulted in better visibility of HR within the department. This also allowed employees greater access to HR who is now viewed as a trusted business partner, rather than a transactional support group.