- Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
- [email protected]
A confident and dedicated IT support professional. Certified IT Project Manager.
Qualified as a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator with over 13 years of experience
in Information Technology sector. Excellent work ethic recognized by all employers.
Overview Working on Governor Chris Christie's (NJ) project - "reNewJerseyStronger" (rebuild New Jersey after Superstorm Sandy). Setup, configure, maintain and support network-and-data infrastructure in Housing Recovery Centers throughout State of New Jersey. http://www.state.nj.us/dca/news/news/2013/approved/20130607.html
Overview Provided IT consulting services on PETCO’s new Distribution Center network infrastructure project.
- Support local IT team in Distribution Center network installation project.
- IDF’s and AP’s installation, cabling and troubleshooting.
- Desktops and IP phones roll-out.
- Servers installation and configuration. RAID.
- Troubleshoot Desktop Hardware, Operating System and Application problems.
- Work with vendors\ contractors on project deliverables.
- Worked on new facility's network infrastructure planning and implementation.- Managed Data Center installation project. - Build Data Center (26 racks) and Bridge Room for a large Call Center.- Supervised a team of data and alarm cable installers.- Managed a team of desktop support technicians on desktops roll-out project. - Oversaw consulting team on deliverables for AV project.- Participated in planning and implementation of virtual network infrastructure (VMware).
Overview Focuses on providing Network Infrastructure Services, Systems Administration and Desktop
Support. Participated in moving entire network to the Library's new building.
Most recent project - Server Room relocation.
- Administer Library's Windows-based network environment.
- Windows 2003 Server: Active Directory / Group policy / DHCP / DNS.
- Install and configure Library-specific platform and application (Deep Freeze, EnvisionWare).
- Server and Desktops maintenance, upgrade and repair.
- APC Smart UPS installation and configuration (4 units).
- APC Automatic Transfer Switch installation and configuration (2 units).
- Netgear Prosafe Smart Switch installation and configuration (4 units).
- Involved in wireless network planning and implementation, Wireless Controller installation.
- Install wireless access points throughout new building.
- Anti-virus and Anti-Spyware Solutions.
- Network Backup.
Overview Global IT team lead for NY-based office (50 users) and US-region client's sites. Responsible for configuring, deploying and maintenance of various technologies
managed by the IT department. Successfully managed new office infrastructure
installation project and reduced mobile communication costs by 24K annually.
Completed servers upgrade project and reorganized server room to meet network
standards and temperature requirements. Participated in Global IT meetings in UK and
Europe and handled (as a host) monthly IT Team conference calls.
Implemented the use of Motion Tablet portable computers for users in Sales Department.
Extensive technical hands-on and troubleshooting skills were employed to design,
manage and troubleshoot the regional office IT infrastructure.
- Administer Windows 2003 Servers: Active Directory /Trust /Group policy /DHCP /DNS.- Performed Server build, administration, patching and apply group policy.- Servers tuning/upgrade, Hardware, Software and Application problems. - Maintain scheduled backup jobs, review nightly jobs for completion status, restore data as requested.- Troubleshoot Desktop Hardware, Operating System and Application problems.- Blackberry handheld provisioning and full life-cycle support with BES administration.- Troubleshoot Laptops, Tablets, Printers, Fax, Scanners.- Lotus Notes clients installation, configuration and support.- Support secure Virtual Private Network (VPN).- Wireless Network /access points installation, troubleshooting and support. Air cards.- Make decision for purchases of new equipment and services, work with various vendors for procurement.- Inter-office security systems administration.- Create and maintain technical documentation and inventory of all Hardware resources.- Work closely with the global IT team to provide end-user support and issue resolution Worldwide (trouble ticket creation, tracking and resolution).- Promote a positive work environment by maintaining professional interactions with management, co-workers and clients.
Overview Manage and support production environments in the Primary Data Center as part of 24/7
operations. Operate and monitor Operations Department jobs, backups and reports
generation. Active Directory administration. Level 2 troubleshooting of systems in the event
of service interruption. 150 users (Windows2000/XP Pro), 100+ servers' environment
(mixed: Windows2000/2003, some NT4). Started as Desktop Support Specialist, within two
years promoted to Backup Administrator, last position worked as Systems Administrator. Job functions
- Maintenance of Microsoft Windows based systems and support in its continued development. - Monitor, report and maintain all systems (100+ servers) at business-defined levels.- Manage daily backup operations, backup servers, maintenance and upgrade. - Administer Active Directory and DHCP, Windows updates for server level assignments and app's. - Software and hardware evaluation, deployment and upgrade.- Remote networks administration via DameWare. - Troubleshooting Windows OS and Hardware issues.- OS migration project. - Servers racking /cabling- Lotus Notes mail clients installation and troubleshooting.- Process and distribute daily reports related to stock market.- Ghost imaging desktops (direct and by creating bootable Ghost images on CD-R).- As a member of the Operations Department division, participate in creating operation efficiencies in the area of process, documentation, general system administration.- Batch programming for repetitive administrative tasks.
Overview Primary responsibilities included installation and testing software for AT&T/IBM transition
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP configurations issues for end users on corporate network. - Setting up users workstations, installing 3rd party and in-house applications.- Setting up users home desktops and laptops for VPN / dial-up connection to company's network via
RAS. - Setting up clients computers to access remote servers via SafeNet SoftRemote.- Network Printers installation, setup and troubleshooting.- Lotus Notes mail clients setup.
Overview Participated in Trading Floor relocation project.Job functions
- User support
- CAT-5 Cabling. - Installation, troubleshooting and maintenance desktops and printers at new location. - Multi-screen video adapters installation.
Overview Was involved in a Government Project on replacement \ upgrade computers and equipment
in New York State facilities. Job functions
- Installed Windows 98 and NT 4.0 OS and software. - Network printers' setup. - Hardware/Software configuration. - Batch programming for repetitive administrative tasks. - Local technical assistance for end-users. - Documentation and Inventory.