Counselor - Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment Program
- Maintain clinical caseload
- Provide group, family and individual counseling
- Insure all clinical needs of clients are met either through direct service or intra/inter agency referral.
- Maintain current, accurate and confidential clinical charts and submit all documentation and reports in a timely manner.
- Hold clients accountable when necessary for inappropriate or negative behaviors, and utilize effective confrontation techniques and behavior interventions to help improve behavior.
- Insure immediate communication with the Program Manager on outstanding incidents for such incidents involving absconders, physical violence, suicidal threats, physical accidents involving staff/clients, and extreme negative behavior.
- Perform drug screens on clients.
- Adhere to all Phoenix House rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Participate in staff meetings and training exercises as directed.