INDUSTRIAL TRAINING COORDINATOR
FACULTY OF BUSINESS
JALAN ZIRKON A 7/A, SECTION 7
40000 SHAH ALAM,
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN +603-55223494 (Direct Line)
F: +603-55139145 Tel:0173478776
E: [email protected]
Aug 2015 - Sep 2015
Executive Operation Department
Selangor Human Resources Development Centre(SHRDC)
- Administers the manual ordering for long term courses
- Administers daily classrooms and lab’s needs, such as stationery
- Monitors and administers students welfare
- Checks on all certificates issued
- Manages Learning Management Systems, ensuring student particulars are correctly keyed in
- Administers and manages students attendance list and assessments results
- Administers and compiles students portfolio
- Prepares students allowance report for payment process
- Administers and manages students on job training
- Track and ensure students employability
- Ensure all governance requirement are followed
- Prepares and submits reports according to requirement
May 2015 - Aug 2015
Human Resources Recruitment -Internship
Selangor Human Resources Development Centre SHRDC
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits, maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Screening and sorting candidate resume in job street Malaysia
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages organization program by conducting orientations, monitoring program, and advising participant/candidate on training and coaching.
Dec 2013 - 2015
- Provide customer with information about products or services
- Respond to customers’ complaints and resolve their issues
- Take payment in exchange of items sold
Jun 2012 - Aug 2012
Ana Farihah Boutique
- Find out the customer's needs, recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise
- Describe a product's features and benefits
- Count money, sort charge slips and balance monies
- Maintain sales records
Jul 2011 - Mar 2012
Econsave Cash & Carry
- Accept delivered packages and ensure proper amount is inside.
- Unload merchandise.
- Mark items with identifying codes, such as price, stock, or inventory control codes.
- Stock shelves with unpacked items.
- Ensure label is clear and visible.
- Help customers fill orders.
- Compute price of merchandise.
- Keep records of sale.
- Replenish inventory.
- Replace damaged or missing products.
- Work with sales people on inventory and orders.
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms
- Performs payroll/ Handling staff queries regarding payrolldirect link to HQ at Pandamaran,Klang
- Preparation of employee contracts and letters of offer
- Co-ordination and management of workers compensation.
- Petty cash management
Dec 2010 - Jul 2011
Western Digital Operation
- Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained in good and safe working condition.
- Provide assistance to junior operators in their assigned responsibilities.
- Work under the guidance of Supervisor to perform and complete the assigned duties in timely manner.
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation.
- Maintain the work area clean, safe and organized.
Apr 2012 - Aug 2015
Bachelor of Human Resource Management
CGPA : 3.13
Jan 2009 - Dec 2010
Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia
SMK Sungai Kapar Indah
CGPA : 2.34
Jan 2004 - Dec 2008
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia
SMK Tengku Idris Shah
Student Management System(SMS)
IBM SPSS statistics 22
Microsoft Word,Excel,Power Point
2015 SHRDC representatives -Career/program fair under Talent Corp Malaysia
2014 Participate -Explorace under subject negotiation skill
2013 Participate -UNISEL Cycling For Syria
2012 Sponsor Team -UNISEL Lawatan Rumah Anak Yatim
2012 Participate -UNISEL Walk of Hope