Norah Al Ajlan
- Riyadh Saudi Arabia
- [email protected]
Name : Norah Mohammad Al-Ajlan
Gender : Female
Address : Riyadh
Mobile Number : 0505268370
Email : [email protected]
As a committed person my objective is to pursue a challenging position where I can utilize my skills and experiences to add value for your respective organization and further develop my capabilities as well.
• Support the delivery of Personal Finance strategy, identify, develop, and deliver initiatives
• Managing the entire product line life cycle
• Handling products that identify gaps in processes and initiate corrective action whenever
needed to achieve high level of performance
• Improving customers experience by working closely with Customer Care Unit, Service
Quality and Business Process Re-engineering to identify gaps and work on enhancements
• Coordinating with all stakeholders (Compliance, Risk, Legal, Operations, Credit, IT...) to
identify business requirements and risks
• Ensure Compliance of products policies and legal documents with external regulations and
internal audit standards
• Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements
• Design training materials and conducting pre-launch training sessions for all front lines
• Support sales to meet their monthly target in terms of numbers of finances and volumes
• Continuous improvement of process flows.
. Working & integratie with REDF to offer their product
RBWM MIS & Data analysis provide statistical and analytical reports on activities planned and executed within business to assist in strategy planning, business development and support senior management decision making.
Those reports are provided on regular and ad-hoc basis using SAS and other analytical programs.
Quality Control Knowladge.
This opportunity is enable me to explore my values and important work and personal goals and to identify the practical steps to achieve them. In addition, the programme
encourages me to develop greater self-awareness and to practice skills that will lead to greater confidence and personal impact.
The key ingredients of the Springboard programme are:
- Four workshops spread over two months
- A thought-provoking, lively and practical personal workbook
- Opportunities to hear from keynote women speakers
- Opportunities for networking with other women
From Jul 2010 To Sep 2010.
Project Description :
Financial Products and Services Features Comparison Portal
An online-based financial products and services features comparison portal offering comparison services to the customers of Saudi banks through listing and comparing available products and services provided from Saudi banks to customers.
Examples of financial products and services are home loan, car loan, personnel loan, credit card, investment fund, mobile banking service, internet banking service, and current account.
The portal by nature is a multi-relational online-based information service communicating the following three main groups:
Potential customers of Saudi banks seeking financial products and services from Saudi Arabian banks (the second group)
Saudi Arabian commercial banks offering credit financial products and services to customers (the first group)
Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) monitoring compliance, transparence, and fairness among the offering of financial products and services to customers (the first group)
The portal offers search, inquiry, updating, calculating, tracking, monitoring, and reporting services to support the financial products and services fulfillment to banks’ customers in Saudi Arabia.
Tools : PHP , MySQL