Assistant General Manager - Store Development & Engineering
Parkson Vietnam Co. Ltd, Ho Chi Minh City
- Responsible for creating, developing and executing store environment that is aligned with management’s strategy, budget goals and time constraints.
- Developed professional relations with internal and external teams to review and discuss document solutions delivering design intent in an optimum way.
- Negotiated with building owner or developer to ensure building M&E services and requirements are delivered within timeline.
- Developed precise work plans, processes and action steps supporting company’s overall strategies and achieve results.
- Supervised and mentored design and project team and provide leadership and expertise to cross-functional teams.
- Conducted yearly performance reviews and established goals.
- Streamlined workflow by setting up work processes to implement successful creative initiatives.
- Successfully opened new stores and remodeled existing stores in Vietnam and Myanmar.