Supervisor III - Finance & Costing
Shifa International Hospitals Limited
- Actively managing and contributing in business decision support with;
Collection and analysis of data from Consultants, Doctors & Technicians for the costing of laboratory, radiology, clinical & surgical services.
- Preparing and presenting costing of services for the hospitals, medical centers, lab pickup points & pharmacies.
- Analyzing and calculation of individual services cost in order to set the charges of a new packages.
- Evaluation, development and price setting of charges & fees for the services in comparison to the prevailing markets.
- Analysis of variance between standard and actual costing.
- Segregation and allocation of cost, cost center wise.
- Preparing and presenting feasibility study and analysis of capital items, proposed projects and new ventures, capex & opex.
- Obtaining approvals for finalized prices and controlling the Charge Master ensuring adherence to smooth revenue forecast for individual strategic business unit.
- Conduct the monthly and cyclical stock counts to verify the accuracy of inventory balances.
- Study, R & D on the effectiveness of implementation bill coding under CPT, HCPCS & ICD.
- Study, developing and implementing new costing techniques in HMIS ERP for the effective pricing, supply chain and inventory management.