I am currently seeking employment in the Film industry or Set-Design/Construction. My previous work experience includes; installing all scenic elements for the Republican Election Party-2008 at the Biltmore Resort in Phoenix, the I.T.I. Conference-2008 in Orlando and 2009 in Las Vegas, and the NBA All-Star Party-2009 in Phoenix, studios for PBS/KAET, FOX, ABC, and COX communications. I am creative, responsible, and always on time.
I am currently seeking employment in the Film/TV production industry.
Jun 2011 - Present
- Help run events and hand out product.
- Receive product from distribution drivers
May 2011 - Present
Denver Center Performing Arts
- Build sets out of metal and wood in workshop.
- Load IN/OUT those sets into theaters.
- Work with nematic devices for trap doors and elevators.
- 2 weeks of welding experience
Jan 2010 - Apr 2011
- Operated CDL tractor/trailer bulk trucks.
- Maintained and repaired tractor/trailers and pony motors.
- Installed rig up equipment such as service lines to the wellhead.
- Repaired pump trucks and their pumps, 4 x 4, 6 x 5.
- Worked on-call with long hours.
May 2009 - Dec 2009
- Demolished exterior side paneling from client homes
- Evaluated and then repaired rotted wood by framing in replacement studs, plates, headers, rafters, fascia, and flashing
- Installed new paneling, trim, flashing, shingles,
- Ordered and distributed construction material to client homes
- Handle a credit account and managed a budget
Apr 2007 - May 2009
- Worked in a wood shop building and repairing theatrical flats and other scenic elements
- Organized and installed custom scenic elements in ballrooms for Fortune 500 companies
- Drove and delivered sets in twenty-six foot box truck
- Handle inventory request forms, driving logs, and purchasing request forms
- Operated fork lifts
May 2006 - Mar 2007
Crew Supervisor and Operations Manager
- Sub-floor Resurfacing, steel installation, light installation, anchors
- Painted logos, applied rhino court tiles to indoor/outdoor courts.
- Inventory, delivery, and packaging
Apr 2005 - May 2006
- Painted walls, base boards, and faux finish paints.
- Set tile in bathroom floors, walls, ceilings, tubs, showers, counters, and designer tables.
- Plumbing, pulled and set toilets, urinals, sinks, garbage disposals, reverse osmosis systems,
- Master crafted cabinets, shelves, counters, floor boards
- Applied concrete stained floors
May 2004 - May 2006
Film and TV Production
Scottsdale Community College
Scottsdale Community College is in the top 10 for west coast schools in film and television. Here I learned the aspects of pre-production, production, and post-production of film and television. I directed two films, Brown Stain and the Vagrant. I also directed a live broadcast for KAET 8 about the developments at S.C.C. S.C.C.'s state of the art post-production facilities allowed me to work on all modern editing, audio, and video equipment. The education I received has helped me organize events from large scale conferences to Thanksgiving dinner. In film its all about budgets and sticking to them. When you're young and broke it's amazing the channels you are willing to go through to produce a product. The Finance classes really help you tap into that. Follow this link for Media Projects Video: http://youtu.be/4XKSmmshpic