• Demonstrate the ability to articulate both feedback to all candidates in a professional manner.
• Has in-depth knowledge of the business segment strategic resource objectives and talent acquisition
• Articulate job scope for high volume replacement positions and critical, strategic positions that advance the business group and SBU business goals.
• Collect feedback from hiring managers as pulse measurements of client satisfaction and build quarterly, unified reports on client satisfaction, candidate experience, turnover division.
• Negotiate candidate offers.
• Knowledge and experience in Office, Outlook, contact management processes and ATS systems.
• Workforce planning, process improvement
• Execute business and strategies to recommend changes and efficiencies.