Associate Partner - Global Business Services
Responsible for the overall success of Enterprise Asset Management implementations for customers. Responsibilities include Sales and Delivery roles for Asset Management, Asset Optimization, and Energy Optimization suite of products. Work closely with Software Sales to sell IBM Services to Fortune 500 customers. Oversee all parts of sales process from identification, pricing, contracts, negotiations, to closure. Continue as Delivery Executive to ensure the successful implementation of all projects within practice.
- Delivery Partner for over $6M annually in revenue.
- Conducted sales activities and contributed over $25M in additional sales bookings.
- Maintained constant sales pipeline over $20M.
- Developed worldwide estimation tool and standardized contracts enabling 100+ sellers in project scoping and price deals independently.
- Developed and standardized IBM Enterprise Asset Methodology enabling worldwide projects team to deliver consistent deliverables to their customers.
- Managed Project Management Organization(PMO).
- Lead Presenter at Interconnect and Pulse User Conferences.