My expertise includes strong hands-on technical skills with virtual training, support and project delivery. I have proven the ability to manage large-scale projects and events, consistently delivering within time and budget constraints. I possess a solid track record of leading and motivating technical professionals in order to achieve high levels of performance.
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Scrum Alliance - PMI of Central Florida
- License Certification #: 138154
- April 2011
Apr 2008 - Present
Production Project Manager
Manage the execution of all web based projects. To included liaising with clients, project scheduling, management, budget tracking and status reporting – and any related factors that affect project success to ensure delivery within time, cost and quality parameters. Setting realistic time goals and guiding the team toward timely achievement of those goals. Motivate and engage technical professionals to produce the best possible results. Develop multiple email marketing campaigns from creative stages, to implementation. Responsibilities: * Lead production meetings with team to review past-due, upcoming and milestone dates * Route activities to team members through each stage of the engagement * Prepare and maintain tasks for each project using project management tools * Follow-up with team members on due dates to ensure deadlines are met or expectations mutually reset * Update project plans and relay project status to account manager & clients as appropriate * Assist team with questions/issues regarding work flow and project content Wordpress User/Trainer, Project Management, GoToMeeting HTML, Basic Understanding of PHP, jquery, Customer Service, Technical Support, Social Media, Adobe Creative Suite, Time Management and Budget Control, E-Commerce, Mobile, Workamajig, BaseCamp, Filemaker Pro, CMS User Training Development, Project Scope Development
Jul 2007 - Apr 2008
· Coordination and completion of marketing projects· Email blasts· Media Buying (print · radio · TV)· Business planning / business development· Event coordination· Corporate CO-OP compliance· Web site updatesCoordinates and Manages events to include event outlines, equipment coordination, monitoring events in progress, customer service and relations and contractual matters. Attends planning meetings with clients and their vendors. Manages all marketing collateral including web, publications, radio and billboards. . Responsible for all event operations including pre-event planning, implementation and post event activities; supporting all varieties of events from internal & external conferences, trade shows, customer programs and social events.
May 2004 - Nov 2006
· organize private swim lessons / Teach swim lessons· Supervise and maintain pool safety· Organize eventsProvide assistance to members regarding recreation information, rules, policies, procedures and activities. Ensure facility and building are clean and ready for scheduled programs and activities which include recreation classes, sports leagues, tournaments, Member meetings and special programs. Assist in the development, organization and oversight of recreation programs.
May 2004 - Nov 2006
· Coordination and completion of marketing projects· Email blast· Press releases· Newsletter coordination and design· Software administration· Event coordinationOversees the flow of communication for the office. Conducted research for completion of special projects and work assignments. Maintains files, office records, and official records. Prepares various routine and special reports, summaries, and tabulations. Schedules meetings and maintains manager’s calendar. Knowledge of cost analysis and/or budgeting and management analysis. Responsible for a varieties of events from internal & external conferences, trade shows, customer programs and social events.