I’ve an extensive experience in managing marketing related projects, in multicultural environments with a worldwide reach. Successfully built and managed sales channels, developed business in the Middle East and Asia and managed software products in the IT industry. Expertise areas include marketing and advertising in the IT space. Education degree in Marketing. I look forward to be involved in motivating and challenging projects where I can grow as a professional and add value with my experience, dedication and positive attitude.
Jan 2008 - Present
North America Marketing Manager
May 2006 - Present
Corporate Marketing Manager
- Marcom Global Coordination
- Proactively Search and Respond to TradeShow presentation opportunities
- Write Up and Pursue Publication of Opinion Articles in Industry Portals
- Frequent Updates to Industry Analysts
- Plan & Drive Altitude Webinars to Partners and Prospects
- Prepare & Project Manage Marketing Plans for Altitude Campaigns
- Review & Define Content for Altitude's Web Site
- Coordinate & Create Marketing Story Scripts to Create Flash Demos (for Web / Tradeshows/CDs)
May 2002 - Apr 2006
Alliances Manager at WeDo Consulting
- Definition of the partnership program, engaging new partners and developing Wedo partnership network worldwide
- In charge of market analysts relations; provide update information regarding WeDo and its product portfolio.
- Business development responsibilities (Middle East and Asia).
- From 05/02 to 11/03. Coordination of the Product Management team and all activities related with WeDo Consulting portfolio offer.
May 2001 - May 2002
- Expertise in CRM projects implementation
- Implementation of a Relational Marketing Project in a insurance company
Aug 1999 - May 2001
Involvement in all activities related with managing products in the customer care and web personalization arena.
Jan 1998 - Aug 1999
Responsible for the organization of international conferences and events.