QA Software Specialist
Software QA Specialist at Haemonetics (11 years 5 months), formerly known as Neoteric Technology Ltd.
Haemonetics develops software solutions such BloodTrack that make healthcare safer and provides the most comprehensive blood inventory and transfusion management system. BloodTrack provides the control, visibility, and traceability needed to safely and properly store, dispense, and transfuse blood products, making it easy for clinicians to obtain blood products at the point-of-care and verify that the right blood is transfused to the right patient at the bedside.
Project: BloodTrack and BloodTrack Tx
- Create Test Cases and Validation Plans, organize and execute tests on Haemonetics products during the SDLC
- Ensure that Haemonetics products are fully tested and ready by release date.
- Ensure that products are tested to compliance with SOPs and FDA standards (510k).
- Maintain released products through testing and providing support whenever necessary.
- Assess and report risks as products go through development, limited and full release testing.
- Maintain test repository for test records and results.
- Organize of test equipment, equipment calibration, simulators, tools, bug documents, regression archives.