PCI Health Training Center
- Accounts Receivables
- Monthly invoicing for in-school and graduate students
- Assisting students with various billing questions.
- Business Office clearance for various aspects of program.
- Refer past due student accounts to debt collection services.
- Annually prepare and distribute student 1098-T forms.
- Stafford Loan Counseling in individual and group sessions.
- Attendance input and monitoring of in-school attendance.
- Updating student demographics in Diamond D database.
- Responsible for transcript and diploma requests.
- Provide student enrollment and graduate verifications.
- Assist in planning of graduate ceremony.
- Receptionist coverage on as-needed basis.
- Comply with Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), to ensure the integrity of student academic records
- Other administrative duties as needed.