Project Manager, Youth Empowering Spaces (YES)
Habib University Foundation
Joined as Research and Academic Associate for
- Exploring, Understanding and disseminating best practices in Library and Learning Technology Integration at Schools, High Schools and Higher Educational Levels.
- Developing ideas and possibilities for integrating library and technology related learning programs.
- Training Youth for Active Citizenship, Leadership and Sports
- Researching and developing a curriculum module on Sports for Mental Skills Development.
Deputed as a Project Director at Institute for Advancing Careers and Talents(iACT), a public private partnership project between City District Government Karachi and Habib University Foundation (H.U.F.)
- Developing the overall strategic plan for the not for profit vocational career / technical institute
- Ensuring the development and implementation of vocational and service industry courses for youth.
- Formulating partnerships and linkages with service sector companies for course development, internships and job placements
Currently Deputed as Project Manager for Youth Empowering Spaces (YES) since September 2011. The Project is being implemented at Karachi, Jamshoro and Matiari (Sindh)
- Program development, facilitation and implementation.
- Supporting YES team to achieve project deliverables.
- Organizing activities and events for Youth which leads towards personal, social and economic empowerment ideas and possibilities.