Enthusiastic over working for an organization which could fully use my potential to get benefits, the abilities and capacity for hard work can lead to opportunities for growth and advancement. I welcome a lucrative opportunity which would enable to exhibit the skills and orientate learning that has been acquired, as a benchmark of academic endeavor over the years.
Office Manager/Administrator with 1 year experience planning and directing executive-level administrative affairs and HR support. Combined organizational and communication skills with the ability to independently plan and manage diverse business relationships. Strong time management and problem solving skills with ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks.
Customer service professional offering 2 years of diversified experience. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction as well as meeting or surpassing company expectations. Able to focus on projects, develop strategies and meet or exceed deadlines. Strong rapport with personnel, customers, and associates based on knowledge, professionalism, and integrity.
IT professional with less than year experience as a SEO Analyst. Project management experience includes maintaining e-business websites for external clients. Background includes proposal preparation, mock-up development, client negotiation, project feasibility assessment, coordination with web developers and sales/marketing groups, technical writing and editing, and site maintenance and updates
Sep 2009 - Sep 2010
M.A. International Human Resource Management
- Demonstrate a strategic and systematic understanding of current and relevant HR research and key debates within the field of HRM.
- Critically reflect and develop constructive solutions to business problems within a business organisation to enable you to operate as a business partner with other key managers.
- Evaluate published research and current expert thinking, to assess its relevance to challenging business scenarios and to apply this understanding as a key change agent within your organisation.
- Extrapolate from existing practice and research to synthesize and create new and revised approaches to established HR and business practice to maximize profitability and maximise people contribution.
- Understand and be able to apply practically some research techniques to enable you to systematically research and investigate key HR issues and to identify reasoned and creative business solutions.
- Develop confidence to enable you to communicate persuasively and influentially at all hierarchical levels within the organisation, both orally and in writing.
- Understand and evaluate the role of strategic HR partner and business leader, and to apply current and relevant research and practice to ensure the sustainability and the credibility of the function within the organisation.
- Demonstrate the qualities and capabilities expected of a professional manager and to work in partnership with seniormanagers within your business to successfully measure, develop and maximize organisational people potential.
Sep 2003 - Sep 2007
Business Communication, Management and Business Ethics, International Marketing System, Marketing Analysis, Human Resource Management Systems and Organizational Developement
Degree covers the overview of International market and Modern business awareness along with
- Computer Based management Information Systems
- Consumer Behavior
- Essentials of Market
- Regulatory framework
Jan 2010 - Jan 2011
Temple Finance Services Ltd
An Independant Brokerage with access to the UK mortgage market. We provide mortgage advice and help for residential & Commercial ventures, Insurance rates and Debt & Loan management. Responsibilities and Duties:
- Devising and maintaining office systems.
- Arranging meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes.
- Assisting junior staff and overall official correspondence.
- Produce corresponding documents.
- Maintain presentations and spreadsheets on database.
Apr 2009 - Jun 2009
Ovex Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd. was incorporated in January 2003, with a vision to become one of the region’s leading companies in providing business process outsourcing solutions and IT Solutions. Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working in Outbound/Inbound call center environment.
- Communicating with international customers in USA.
- Worked on commercial database for generating leads.
- Worked on financial campaigns such as Debt Consolidation.
- Dietary food supplement campaign for pure sales.
- Opening leads, closing leads and generating sales.
- Using Cisco based setup for calling the clients.
- Dinner from management on crossing the 'Sales Target'.
Sep 2007 - Oct 2008
Customer Relation Officer (CRO)
Telenor Pakistan is 100% owned by the Telenor Group, an international provider of high quality voice, data, content and communication services in 14 markets across Europe and Asia. Telenor Group is among the largest mobile operators in the world with over 179 million mobile subscriptions (Q1 2010) and a workforce of approximately 40,000. Telenor Pakistan is the country's single largest European investor, with investments in excess of US$2 billion. It acquired a GSM license in 2004 and began commercial operations on March 15, 2005. At the end of May 2010 it had a reported subscriber base of 23.65 million, and a market share of 24% making it the country's second largest mobile operator. Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work within customer support department.
- Purely Inbound environment.
- Responding to the queries of customers in terms of service.
- Probing, research, data entry and handling.
- Corresponding to concerned department for affiliate task.
- Providing FCR to desired quality standards.
- Meeting the daily and monthly KP I's.
- Using commercial database for general inquiries and complaints (Siebel, CRM, CAM and Chris)
- Certified workshop of customer service skills in April 2008.
- Network Operations monthly training regarding technical issues.
- System and processes daily huddle training.
- Recognized as ' Silver and Bronze Award' for Quality, Nov 2007 and Dec 2007.
- Recognized as 'Team of the Month' in April 2008 and May 2008.
Mar 2007 - Aug 2007
Imzee Consulting is a digital publisher and an IT solutions provider. Today, we maintain a rich heritage of several ground breaking websites and B2B portals. Imzee Consulting is the name behind a number of immensely popular websites including some of the most widely regarded wholesale directories, B2B market places and award winning real estate portals. Responsibilities and Duties:
- Improving search ranking of clients website.
- Searching free and paid directories.
- Writing articles on on and off basis.
- Maintaining record of successful submissions.
- Using different web tools of google (pgrank, googleAdword & etc.)
- Using spreadsheets for logging details.
Technical Details: Promotional Techniques: Classified postings, link exchange, reciprocal link exchange, directories submission, forum submission, articles submission, email, pay per click and paid submissions. Achievement:
- Lunch from Management in recognition of 'Quality Performance'.