Business Travel Sales & Internet Marketing Manager
Sheraton Eatontown Hotel
- Responsible for business travel segment production. Manage and grow revenue stream by seeking new business, maintaining relationships with current accounts and bringing back lost business. Successes include year over year increased occupancy and revenue.
- Compile total rooms forecast and actualization reports monthly.
- Co-lead on revenue management decisions including rate setting and rate availability.
Manage online profiles and respond to Request For Proposals. Maintain communicative relationship with account managers.
Complete Request To Bid to solicit new accounts using area production reports, research and prospecting new business.
Minimum of 15 customer and potential customer touch points per week including outside and inside sales calls, appointments, meals and networking events.
Generate new business leads from sources including, Dodge Reports, Google alerts, local Patch sites, newspapers, business-related publications and in-house reporting.
Set up and maintain Local Negotiated Rate account plans with SMART goals and actions to grow revenue.
Take necessary steps to get company rates loaded to make it as easy of possible for guest to book through a channel that is most comfortable for them.
Monitor analytics and reporting on account production to assist in revenue management decisions.
- Assist in producing hotel marketing plan and compiling figures for the budget process.
Managing on-line presence within brand standards by:
Creating; curating content on social media sites.
- Reputation management on Trip Advisor, Starwood Branded website, Expedia and other social feedback sites.
Maintaining and managing content on two websites along with Field Marketing, properly positioning keywords for SEO, and analyzing SEM strategy.
Monitor Third Party Internet sites such as Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, to ensure content and available rates are relevant to maximize revenue and facilitate bookings.
- Evaluate and recommend key areas of participation in marketing through targeted rate plans, packages and other on-line arenas.
Act as the face of Sheraton Eatontown Hotel in the local community by participating in networking, non-profit and fundraising events on behalf of the hotel such as:
- Implemented Sheraton Eatontown Social Hours as a networking opportunity for the hotel sales team, current and prospective client lists.
- Host bi-monthly Club Lounge Social for in-house corporate guests.
Active with several local Chambers, business organizations and community-based groups.
Leader of the Quarter Awarded Leader of the Quarter for Q1 2013 by Executive Team at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel. Positively representing the hotel in local market and championing customer service via internet based reviews.