West VAR Senior Sales Representative - Team Leader
Lead 3-person team coordinating all aspects of sales and client services for 26 major accounts generating $3M per month. Diffuse customer concerns with tact and determination, persisting until problems are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction while ensuring profitability.
Identify and prevent slippage, assess progress and mitigate account shortfalls employing MTD/QTD Excel spreadsheet, Access tracker, and dimensional drill down strategies. Manage lead generation, bid pricing, and promotional programs as experienced user of Seibel client database and contract manager software.
- Achieved status as top Pinnacle Club performer with overall attainment of GP$ 118% and GM 106% of goal ending fiscal year 2009.
- Creatively expanded sales $1.5M in 8 months for major account by recommending large product purchases through reserve program eliminating client's need to warehouse products.
- After assuming Team Leader role in 2007, directed aggressive account growth efforts resulting in achieving GP$ 125% and GM 107% in 2008.
- Recouped large Panasonic ToughBook account by politely and persistently demonstrating company benefits and offering personal, detail-oriented service.
- Recipient of 100% Club Award on more than 5 occasions.