Education Partnerships - University of Wolverhampton
The strategic driver behind online and offline marketing campaigns involving:
• Management of all PPC campaigns
• Implementation of SEO activities
• Development of a Social Media marketing strategy engaging with customers on blogs, forums and web 2.0
• Analysis of online/offline business activities through reporting software Google Analytics.
• Design and development of branded marketing literature
• Organisation and attendance at various events such as exhibitions and product launches.
• New Product Development from planning through to market.
• Implementing a successful after sales service to develop relationships with customers
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Managing and processing orders, ensuring stock levels are adequate to meet expected lead times.
• Compiling comprehensive monthly sales reports to inform decision making.
• In-depth market research and bid writing.
• Regular email marketing campaigns for a range of products and services.