Over two years of experience in the Banking industry, I have taken up various roles and responsibility catering to the field of finance. I have worked on Credit Risk methods to evaluate risk, Basel framework and area of credit analysis. Having an MBA degree with major in finance and equipped with skills involving Process Improvement, Cost Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Research and my entrepreneurial bent has inspired me in taking up new challenges to grow professionally and personally.
Oct 2012 - Present
Manager(Strategy & Product Development)
This project has given me the opportunity to explore my entrepreneurial nature, which has aided in the growth of my learning curve. Handling responsibilities and various roles from the scratch has helped me gain maturity in facing challenges
- Initial Market research to identify and create prospect funnel and identify opportunities
- Handling the core financial aspects of the project including feasibility, profitability reports.
- Identifies, negotiates and manages strategic relationships with Potential clients
- Prepare business presentations, proposals and showcase company capabilities to prospective clients
Apr 2011 - Aug 2012
ICICI Bank LTD
- Responsible for modeling, analysis, and reporting efforts on SME finance loan to anticipate, identify, and mitigate credit risk exposure
- The position involves conducting analysis to calculate credit risk set by BASEL2, and evaluate credit execution and credit structure.
- Calculation of VAR,Expected and unexpected loss and PD (logistic regression)
- Reporting related to factors that affect loan performance such as delinquency, loss frequency, loss severity and bankruptcies.
- Responsible for identifying trends and summarizing this information to Senior Management