Consultant-HR & OD
The Green Leaf- HR & OD Consulting
- Interviewed more than 400+ candidates for various position from Manager- VP level (Handle Non-IT Recruitments) , 250+ for executive, Sr. Officer level position.
- Designed and directed enterprise-wide talent initiatives for $1.6B for Diversified conglomerate & $ 50M automotive client with 2,500+ & 1200 + employees. Developed all selection, performance management, talent assessment, succession management and learning/development strategies for the corporate offices & SBU.
- Implemented structured High Potential assessment process- leadership development program
- For Client deal in PVC coated fabrics, Redefined succession management process through the creation of structured Assessment Centre for identification, selection and development of internal talent. Efforts resulted in successfully filling 80% of all management positions internally.
- Designed & Implemented ESS survey to assess level of employee engagement in the workplace. Developed and directed all follow-up strategies, including team communication and action-planning sessions also design the Talent Management Health Check-up questionnaire
- 70% decrease in customer complaints by designing tools under the program “Excellence through people”
- Defined the Talent Acquisition & Selection parameter to attract prospects with the right potential, Designed the retention survey, employee engagement & satisfaction survey to diagnosis the required skill sets of employees and help them achieve their best, according to my client’s feedback - 70% feel they are successful in consistently attracting high-quality candidates. Even more encouraging, 80% report that these candidates typically accept their job offers, 68% increase in employee suggestion
- For Proper compliances of work that prevent from legal claims and educate HR manager about HR system & procedure conducted HR Audit which diagnosis the HR Systems & procedures of my client company.