Lead - Business Development
Designation: Lead, Development Executive
Writing proposals and specifications
- Cold call as appropriate within all market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Working closely with the team, ensuring the performance of the team is of a high standard and reporting to the management.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Market new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external trainings, seminars and workshops.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions.
- Submit weekly/monthly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Company's first US based project on SAS Programming
- The first mobility project from MEA
- Another US based project on SDTM & SAS
- Established good contacts, ended up in a fruitful meeting/teleconference with around 150-200 clients across the globe including US, Australia, Middle East and Europe during my 2 year tenure.
- A mid level client from MEA.
- 5-10 more clients from MEA, 3-4 from Europe and 2-4 from USA in the pipeline.