“Hands-on Technical Architect and Technical Consultant specialized in Mobile and Web development with a passion for software development, collaboration, and a track record of driving technology decisions who simultaneously masters big-picture strategy and minute technical details.”
14+ years in Web/Client /Mobile Development | 5+ years in Azure Cloud | 8+ years in Agile/Scrum
- 5+ years of experience as Application / Technical / Solution Architect including leadership, team working, interpersonal skills, business cases, business process, planning, modeling, building block design, applications and role design and systems integration.
- Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas and concisely illustrate concepts in words and diagrams.
- Experience with enterprise and service design patterns design and implementation SOA, SOAP, REST
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced, ever-changing technical environment.
- Leading offshore and onshore team, facilitate the communication between team members and business domains.
- Demonstrable knowledge of security technologies, including physical security, user authentication, access control, encryption, working knowledge of data protection and encryption, secure application and other best security practices.
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements along with a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Participate in training design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with project meetings and end-users.
- Delivered business architecture needs with new or different technologies to enhance current business processes and support overall corporate and business goals and responsible for the overall system solution design, development, and delivery.
- Requirements gathering, architectural specification, database, and business layer design, user interface development, testing, optimization deployment.
- Effectively multi-tasks across multiple initiatives/projects and teams with rapid delivery of required materials and responses.
- A contributor to "Rapid Concept Workshops" and advice on the feasibility of client business ideas evaluate their technical risks and viability; and will help translate those into achievable technical solutions.
- Involved in initiatives and responsible for helping create code libraries, coding standards, and code review processes.