“Hands-on Technical Architect and Technical Consultant/Specialist specialised in Mobile and Web development with a passion for software development, collaboration, and a track record of driving technology decisions whilst mentoring and coaching high calibre developers.”
11+ years in .NET | 4+ years in Mobile | 5+ years in Agile/Scrum
- Expertise in Web/Win - Client/Server – Mobile - Application Programming, Cloud (AWS, Azure), Software Engineering, Software Architecture, Technical Design, Software Development Methodology and Practices.
- Expertise in end to end Mobile application programming, including design, development and delivery of Consumer and Enterprise centric mobile apps using major platforms through Google Play, AppStore, Windows Store and In-house deployment mechanisms. (Native, Hybrid and Mobile Web Architecture and Development with iOS, Android & WP.)
- Technical/Application/Mobile Architect for multiple Web/Mobile applications in EOI/RFP/RFI/RFQ.
- In-depth knowledge in all versions of .NET Framework 1.x/2/3.x/4.x and Visual Studio 2002 to 2015.
- In-depth Mobile Development knowledge using Xcode/iOS SDK/iOS Simulators, Android SDK and Windows Phone SDK.
- Expertise in Cross-platform Mobile Development using Apache Cordova, IBM Worklight/MobileFirst, Xamarin + Xamarin Studio and other HTMl5 Mobile Frameworks such as JQuery Mobile, Bootstrap etc.
- Maintain relationships and collaborates with architects in other Enterprise Architecture domains including infrastructure, security and business domains
- Expertise in determining customer needs and effectively translating those needs into software solutions, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- In-depth knowledge in different technologies for optimum, scalable, performance/resource oriented mobile/web/cloud application development.
- A contributor to "Rapid Concept Workshops" and advice on the feasibility of client business ideas, evaluate their technical risks and viability; and will help translate those into achievable technical solutions.
- Involved in Quality Improvement initiatives and responsible for helping create code libraries, coding standards and code reviewing processes.