Skills include the ability to work under pressure and independently; to accept responsibility; to work in harmony and communicate effectively with individuals at all employment levels.
To obtain a position, which offers opportunities for growth and upward mobility.
My interests are human resources. I love dealing with people or helping people in anyway. My ideal career goal is to be a counselor or law enforcer. Also i love the healthcare field and there's a big possibility im going to follow things of that field choice.
Aug 2009 - Nov 2009
customer service associate
* Operating cash register
* Fitting room assistant
* Assist customers on sales floor
* Seasonal job
Feb 2008 - Mar 2009
Advanced Veterinary Complex
* Cleaned, sanitized and sterilized animal cages
* Admitted and discharged animals for hospital care
* Observed and reported signs of animal injuries, illness or irregularities in appearance during overnight stays.
* Walked animals daily for excercise
* Maintained office records
* Answered front desk phones
Aug 2007 - Dec 2007
Bill Batemans Bistro
* Greeted and seated customers
* Made preparations and seating arrangements for large groups
* Ensured place settings were appropriate
* Cash handling, taking reservations and handling carryout orders.
Nov 2006 - Mar 2007
* Door to door sales pitch to customers persuading them to get windows, siding and doors fixed
~Atend team meetings to enhance team’s performance
~Made appointment arrangements for clients to purchase products
Dec 2009 - Present
CCBC Owings mills