Strong contributions towards the professional goals of the company and continuous enhancement of my professional skills
- Analytical and ambitious
- Motivated, optimistic and confident
- Reliable, realistic and responsible
- Hardworking and determined
- Skilled in Network configuration, PCB, turret punch and machining.
- Troubleshooting circuit and network diagrams
- Experience in machining during the Final Year Project in Temasek Polytechnic
- Cisco Packet Tracer for network simulation
- MATLAB, NI Multisim, LTSpice, EAGLE and DipTrace for use in circuit simulation and design
- Programming skills in C, C++ and java
- Good knowledge in Adobe products and Microsoft Office Applications including Microsoft Project 2003 and Visual Basic.
- Familiar with Mac OS, Windows and Linux OS (Ubuntu, Fedora and Linux Mint) and Microsoft Office, iWork and LibreOffice.
- Effective communication skills in English in both written and spoken
- Speaking ability in English, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada
Oct 2014 - Present
- Blog about tech news, tips and reviews
- Blog registered and maintained in wordpress.com
- Logo designed using Blender 3D graphics and animation software
Mar 2014 - Mar 2014
Mission to Mars - First Year Project
- Designed a low-cost, lightweight and low power wireless communication system for astronauts to talk to each other whilst exploring a planet’s surface
- Built a one-way IR communication (range: 6 meters) with circuits on bread board
Sep 2011 - Apr 2012
Sumo Robot-Final Year Project
- Developed a working‘ Sumo Robot'
- Won two Runners Up awards in the 19th Annual Singapore Robotic Games
- Collaborated with a team of three students
Oct 2010 - Oct 2011
- Blog about technology tips and reviews
- Total Page Views : 85000+
- Scored Distinction in Networking Fundamentals and Network Infrastructure modules.
- Received the Prestigious Director List Awards which is awarded to the 5% of the top rankers in the course.
- Won the First Runners Up award for both Autonomous and RC Sumo Robot competitions in the Annual Singapore Robotic Games