Sr. Executive Account Manager
Du - Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company, Dubai
- Responsible for Managing 400+ corporate accounts in U.A.E.
- One aspect of the job is to increase the given revenue every month by closing sales.
- Other aspect is retaining the existing customer base by Building and maintaining relationship with the company.
- Up-selling to the given customer base and acquiring new corporate accounts.
- Attacking the competitor's acquired companies to transfer their account under Du by using creative and effective strategies.
- Liaison with new companies to partner with us for their Telecommunication needs.
- Taking the old customers under long term contract by offering them the services and benefits and skillfully taking care of the problems along the way.
- Co ordinate with several teams Like Marketing, Billing, activation, Fixed and mobile services for the company's best interest.
- Arrange meetings with the managers, owners, decision makers of organisations to acquire their accounts and to manage the Du account.
- Managing company's telecom expense by Reviewing companies accounts and Provide them efficient packages and taking them under contract to avoid churns and port outs.
- Verifying and processing the application and legal documents for company's purchase order. working on various professional tools like BSCS, CRM, DuVerse, Sharepoint, ERP.
- Counter attacking the competitors strategies to acquire the given company accounts by efficiently managing the account with excellent customer retention and communication skills.