Maki International Japanese Restaurant
Working as a Chef de Partie
- Assisting with the preparation of all foods required for visitors, staff & guests.
- Keeping all working areas and surfaces clean and tidy.
- Ensuring that all foods are produced in a safe and hygienic manner at all times.
- Making sure meals are prepared and presented on time.
- Responsible for completing all audit and quality standards documentation.
- Cooking fresh food in a high volume environment.
- Assisting with some administration duties and management of the catering staff.
- Deputizing when the Chef Manager is absent.
- Ensuring that brand standards are maintained.
- Involved in catering for large conferences and banquets.
- Monitoring employee productivity & kitchen related costs to ensure efficiency.
- Dealing with any employee issues and queries.