Consultant - Recruitment (Non-IT)
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company delivering staffing solutions across more than 37 countries and territories that include temporary, full time placement, outsourcing and consulting. Kelly Services India, a leader in providing workforce solutions, completes a decade of presence in India, serving clients and candidates for Recruitment and Staffing solutions across industries. In this span of time, Kelly built its business organically with a breadth of specialty businesses in the staffing industry. As the demand for technical & professional employees continues to grow in numerous industries all around the world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for generating revenue as per the assigned targets on a monthly & quarterly basis.
- Understanding the position requirements from the clients & preparing job descriptions.
- Sourcing relevant profiles from online job portals/ social networking sites.
- Identifying relevant candidates with required skill sets & experience after the initial levels of screening via telephonic assessments/ face-to-face interviews.
- Client and Candidate Relationship Management: Being the Single point of contact for leading clients.
- Meeting the Human Resources & Hiring Managers to understand their hiring needs & for business development.
- Coordinating with the clients & candidates for interview process, offer negotiations & follow-up till placement.
- Conducting background verification for the shortlisted candidates as per the company policy.
- MIS: Preparing and updating of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports with regards to the KRA’s i.e. business generated, revenue billed, number of closures, number of resumes sent, positions closed, client meetings attended etc.
- Ensure consistent building and maintenance of a robust pool of candidates including traditional and new sources such as via referrals, direct sourcing, Internet sites and networking.
- Well versed in customized recruitment software (similar to Hire Craft) for MIS maintenance and up gradation.
- Achieved 115 % of Target in H1-2014.
- Second Highest revenue in the country- 507% in April - 2015