Research Engineer - (Special Projects)
Keppel Offshore & Marine Technology Centre- Singapore
- Potential part of Environmental Project team to develop and optimize the process and equipment for Environmental green technology.
- Involved in conceptual studies on available technology and provide the detail technical review with pros and cons of the process and technology
- Providing technical consultancy services to potential clients on selection of suitable technology for new process implementation.
- Provide expertise and guidance in environmental related technology and regulatory impact ( CLASS & NEA).
- Technology transfer of the laboratory scale process to pilot and commercial scales.
- Process development for pilot test runs, Including process / product characterization and qualification.
- Preparation of engineering documents, procedures, SOPs for Environmental Projects.
- Provide all technical support to the projects to ensure the smooth run of demo plant/test bed related activities.
- Assist in development of system boundaries and project start-up/turn over sequence
- Provide viable solutions and corrective actions required to address issues encountered with the implementation of a new technology
- Wide knowledge in regulatory framework, CLASS rules and guidelines related to projects specification.
- Working closely with other operational department to identify the test bed plant performance and manage internal & external technology development projects.
- Involved in budgeting process / vendor selection and on cost optimization process.
- Hands on experience in waste water treatment systems testing and optimization of Self cleaning filter ,Hydro cyclone , Bag filters .
- Solid contribution in development of process and system patents ( 2 patents) and other technical review papers / Journals.