Sr. Specialist / Project Co-ordinator
May 2012 - Present
NetApp India Pvt. Ltd.
Project: Global Trade Compliance Project
Mis-match in Part Request To Addresses and Service Report To Addresses were cleansed as per Global Trade Compliance to fix the historical records to match the existing/validated/cmated records in our database.
- Developed Root Cause Analysis report using MS Office
- Identifying deficiencies in business systems
- Reported weekly system performance metrics
- Created, maintained and evolved documentation for change management process
- Analyse gathered requirements data, verify requirements and create business requirement specifications (BRS)
- Provide transactional support and root cause corrective action for service entitlement issues and installed base moves, add and change over the life of a support contract.
- Provide subject matter expertise for service entitlement and service data management procedures and tasks.
- Provide various trouble-shooting and root cause analyses to determine where service failures have occurred, and reporting such findings
- Created slide presentations for quarterly business reviews for corporate-level management documenting business status, performance, and pending business initiatives
- Achieved or exceeded all position objectives, applying attention to detail and methodical approach to fulfil goals. Brought fresh insight and leveraged talent for deriving simple solutions to complex problems to solve various operational problems and process inefficiencies
Project: Incomplete Post-Headswap
Project was formed to clear active instances of a serial number which had to be cleansed. I identified this error which was a major data clean up activity impacting customer’s business. Below activities were undertaken as part of project management:
- Worked with the Business Analytics team to identify potential serial numbers which impacts customers who does business transactions between $5 Million - $10 Million
- Found 2,000 serial numbers which needs to be cleansed and which required to match the data of what customer’s purchased on sales quote
- Created case study for documentation
- Prepared report to analyse financial risk factor and compliance issues.
- Hired a team of 6 capable minds to complete the task
- Complied and Delivered results to the senior management from the project phase to a secure estimated date of completion
- Project completed with careful risk analysis and manpower management
Project: PCINMI (Peripheral Component Interconnect Non-maskable interrupt)
PCINMI project was supposed to be one of NetApp’s biggest project. A small glitch in the computer system caused outage and failure of systems for around 10,000 customers. Below activities were undertaken as part of project management:
- Worked with the System Engineers, IT, Technical Support Engineers to identify potential risk.
- Analysis of systems that were to be re-mediated was performed.
- A measure of Proactive re-mediation was put into action.
- Analysis of Risk Management was performed.
- Complied and Delivered results to the senior management from the project phase to a secure estimated date of completion.
- Project completed with careful risk analysis and manpower management.