- Responsible for Cash & Customer Transactions
- Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; process cheque withdrawals; handle cash receipts, Cash balancing etc.
- Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures
- Vault Custodian
- Filing of End of day (EOD) Reports
- Handling Non-Cash transactions like DD/MC/TC, Fund Transfer etc.
- Register updation on EOD Cash position, Instruments Issued, Large Transaction Reporting etc.
- Resolve discrepancies in accounts.
- Responsible for High Quality Service, Customer Relationship Management, Queue Management and Branch Audit & Compliance
- Cross-sell Banking & Third Party Financial products to Customers
- High attention to detail, accuracy as well as customer service orientation
- Proactively educate clients on utilizing available access channels (i.e. ATM, Online and Telephone Banking); referring to other bank services.