Chief Operating Officer
Ruban Emergency Hospital-Patna
- Administrative management of two hospitals, a diagnostic centre and Institute of Hospital Management,Paramedical and Nursing; reported to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Managed the day‐to‐day operations of the hospital and other related institutions.
- Overall supervision of the working of the hospital.
- Coordination and interaction within Departments.
- Planning, Development and Budget monitoring of the hospital,.
- Appointing and Disciplinary Authority of employees .
- Interaction and assigning duties to immediate subordinate officers and Heads of other Departments so as to ensure smooth functioning of the hospital .
- Official spokesperson of the hospital .
- To institute an effective grievance redressal system both for the employees and the patients.
- To discharge legal responsibilities pertaining to the hospital .
- Any other responsibility given by Chairman.
- Brand image creation and media management.
- Corporate empanelment, PSU association and empanelment
- Physician’s association programme.
- Rural Health Care Paramedics training, First aid training to Samaritans.
- Rural health care centres adoption
- Conferences, CME, Events
- Health Check Up progrramme: Rural, School, College, Corporates, Society, Temples and others.
- Maintaining Communication back to back to all referrals.
- Active data collection of visitors.
- Bulk SMS,Emails, & web promotions.
Training & Teaching
- First Aid training to staffs of all categories.
- BLS,ACLS for nurses and doctors.
- Hazard management training to all paramedics and hosekeeping staffs.
- Hospital Disaster preparedness training to executives.
- ECG booster training for RMO’s.
- Training on usages of HIMS.
- Anatomy & Physiology for nurses.
- Community Nursing, Ward Management & First Aid.
- Hospital Operations Management
- Hospital Support Services
- Principles & Practices of Management
- Health Economics, Health Insurance and Medical Records Management.
- Managed a 50 beds hospital at Patna City fully functional from the phase of planning to its breakeven. Managed 104 staffs under my direct control.
- Started the corporate empanelment process for both hospitals on 1st Jan 2014 under my direct leadership and achieved 20 TPAs and 12 PSUs empanelment by March 2015. More in pipeline. Have done satisfactory revenue generation through these empanelled organizations.
- 500+ physicians of 9 districts are on direct contact and more than 1270 doctors are on data bank for communication.
- 84+ press releases, 26 press conferences, and wide coverage of hospital through electronic medium.
- Initiated and implemented HIMS for hospital under my direct supervision and conducted training programs for staffs.
- Established review committees, grievance readdressal system, purchase committee, conditioning and condemnation board, patient feedback system etc.
- Training programs on various topics strengthened the staffs with knowledge and attitude for work.
- Diagnostic centre business grew to 40% in an year through follow up of discharge patients, health check up on Sundays, Society association and etc.
- Marketing of Institute through career awareness program earned me good students in Nursing, Paramedicals and Hospital Management. (Nursing and Paramedical Institute in outsourced now.)
- Successful and much applauded Conference: 1st State Conference on Emergency Medicine and Critical Care. Started a course on Emergency Medicine.
- Repeated health check up program, first aid trainings in school and colleges, and career counseling gave enough public exposure which in turn translated to revenue in due course of time.
- Success in achieving respect from my staffs and Employers.