Environmental, Health, and Safety Supervisor
R&B Foods, Inc. (formerly Unilever)
- Improved Safety record from 5 to 0 (zero) MTC/RWC (Recordable).
- Facilitate, coordinate, train, maintain, and lead all employee Safety Programs at the facility, includes but not limited to the managing of Safety Incentive Program, Behavior Based Safety Programs, Incident Investigations and EHS committee and Continuous Improvement programs.
- Develop, coordinate, train, maintain, and lead all Environmental Programs, includes but not limited to maintenance of all Environmental Permits & Files, Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures Plan (SPCC), Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP), spill reporting and Continuous Improvement programs.
- Ensure EHS compliance and protection to all Corporate, OSHA, EPA, State, Federal, and local regulatory agencies by acting as liaison to these agencies on issues, inspections, and investigations.
- Evaluate, inspect, prepare, and maintain various daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, tests, and requests for internal and external compliance, as needed.