Senior Research Engineer
Hitachi R&D, Bangalore, India
- Led collaboration as a Sales Engineer with the biggest System Implementer in India to establish a customer experience center to showcase Hitachi software solutions on infrastructure management and automation.
- Conducted over 40 end-customer interviews and delivered over 20 sales presentations and technology workshops to different business partners and prospects for IT management solutions from Hitachi.
- Identified and proposed possible business growth strategy in India, in-line with the domestic customer expectations and market dominating technology vendors.
- Developed and demonstrated Proof-of-Concept of Hitachi Software solutions for IT automation and Infrastructure management to over 10 enterprise customers under a B-2-B business expansion campaign.
- Engineered a Proof-of-concept on streaming data using Hitachi next generation data platform and Python programming to showcase potential of real-time data capture and associated possibilities.
- Managed a collaborative SAP solution development project with a team size of 11 engineers with the biggest SI in India for enhancing SAP automation over SAP solution manager capabilities.
- Represented Hitachi middle-ware solutions at international conferences and technology symposiums to establish Hitachi as a software technology brand.
- Initiated and managed the development of IT infrastructure at the Hitachi R&D facility including blade systems, enterprise storage and 15 rack servers for various in-house research projects