Customer Service Supervisor
Zenimax Online Studios
Working as part of a team and responsible for work assignments/rotations, staff vacations, staff breaks, overtime assignment and arranging back-up for absent employees.
- Supervising the day-to-day activities of a team of between 10 and 20 multilingual staff.
- Organising work load, allocating tasks, to the team on a daily basis.
- Managing team and individual performance on SLA'S set by Senior Management.
- Ensuring all administrative records are completed accurately.
- Ensuring professionalism and high quality is continually maintained.
- Preparation of relevant reports and documents for managers.
- Identifying areas of the business where improvements can be made.
- Developing policies to create and maximise performance.
- Monitoring staff attendance and performance levels.
- Assisting in the recruitment and interviewing of new staff.
- Identifying training requirements of existing staff and new staff to the team.
- Monthly one to one meetings with staff.