Deputy Manager - IT
Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd, Lawkim Motors Group
- IT Budget: Accountable for IT budget priorities. Review the adequacy and allocation of IT resources in terms of funding, personnel, equipment, and service levels, standards, procedures, and overall IT performance
- System Design & Development : Designed and implemented multi-tier applications and system integration solutions. Like, Calibration, EPAY. Software. Maintain SOP documentation for all process and IT functions.
- Vendor Management :Accountable for SLA (Serice Lease Agreement) with Vendor, control costs, drive service excellence and mitigate risks to gain increased value from their vendors throughout the deal life cycle.
- BAAN : Resposible for BAAN Implementation across all functions in Manufacturing and service industry. Ensure user friendly system flow.
- HRIS : Provide Training to Employees regarding, HRIS, Speed Flow. Provide guidence and audit system flow of Human Resource information system, and other applications.
- Software Support:Ensure instant assistance and support to end-user. Provide Data backup for Old software like foxbase, Encompass.
- Manage & Administrate Multi location Hardware Support, Server Maintenance, Routing.
- Multi-location system audit, Dealing with stakeholders for their requirement and resolve query.
- Assets Management.
- Ensure minimum down time for server maintenance, Backup.
- MIS reporting.
- Administration, Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP)