WRITER. EDITOR. RESEARCHER. Curious.
- Golf Hills Terraces Quezon City
Immersive Play Pte Ltd
I do freelance scriptwriting, character and storyline development for a variety of animated series. The said series are mainly educational and are directed to young children.
Writes articles on various events, topics for the publication’s magazines. Titles include DiabetEASE, Urban Scroll (now defunct), ZenHealth, H&L Magazine
• Thoroughly checks the accuracy and significance of content, making sure that it meets each specific client’s demands with style guides, tone, template and manner of writing
• Sees to it that each article is ‘flawless’ in terms of grammar and syntax, as well as for layouts (websites, brochures, packaging)
• Also does actual writing and research of articles as well – including blogging, creating of tag lines for campaigns and advertorials, etc, along with social media management.
I also did mentoring/training for new writers, as well as documentation for billing purposes and performance evaluation.
• Creates effective training materials to help better understand our products and how best to write about them
• Comes up with product descriptions and specifications for automobile parts, spare parts and accessories
• Researches trends in the automotive industry and applies these trends to effectively market our products
• Actively sees that intermal marketing projects and objectives (with emphasis on Affiliate Marketing, Web Analytics, Web Design, User Experience, Product Development, SEO and Email Marketing) are being met
Aside from the above-mention, I've also mentored new writers - guiding them on the processes and workflow for each project. I've also worked closely with the company's business analysts in determining market trends, as well as keeping a close watch on logistics - this also includes validating the website from time to time to see whether all information from item description, SKUs, images are all correct. I've done in-house trainings/lectures on the actual products that we carry in order for the team to have a better understanding about them, thus leading to accurate and effective marketing. I have likewise worked hand in hand with our Senior Category Manager in decision making with regards to processes, project direction and management.
During college, I did research work for European expats based in Baguio- mainly focusing on the City's lifestyle, economics and other opportunities for expats. I also was part of the school paper doing news articles, features and opinion pieces. Life after college saw me working part-time in various industries- teaching English as a secondary language online; as an admin assitant for a gym with high-profile clientel; a medical coordinator also dealing with various high-profile clients such as the US Embassy and US military; was reservations specialist for a large hotel group - booking, selling and promoting the chain's various properties and events worldwide.